PREMIUM HANDLOOM IKAT COTTON SHORT KURTA
Our Handloom Ikat Short Kurtas are meticulously crafted by skilled artisans who have mastered the intricate art of Ikat weaving. The process involves hand-dyeing the yarn before weaving, resulting in mesmerizing, blurred patterns that are unique to each piece. These kurtas are made from super fine, breathable fabric that feels gentle against your skin. The super fine stitching with pure coconut buttons with one front pocket gives this garment elegant and classy look.
- Colors tend to bleed in washing
- Handwash coloured garments separately in cold water
- Silk and woolen garments only to be dry cleaned
- Do not soak or bleach any garment
- Do not dry coloured fabric in direct sunlight
- Cotton fabrics can shrink by 5% on washing