HANDLOOM COTTON SHORT KURTA
Our Plain Handloom Short Kurta is meticulously handwoven by skilled artisans, ensuring a unique and authentic touch. The handloom process adds character and texture to the fabric, making each piece one-of-a-kind. These kurtas are made from super fine, breathable fabric that feels gentle against your skin. The super fine stitching with pure coconut buttons with one front pocket gives this garment elegant and classy look.
- Colors tend to bleed in washing
- Handwash coloured garments separately in cold water
- Silk and woolen garments only to be dry cleaned
- Do not soak or bleach any garment
- Do not dry coloured fabric in direct sunlight
- Cotton fabrics can shrink by 5% on washing